Choose Your Own Blog

Friday, February 26, 2010

Press Kits

You know, I try to stay away from truly helpful information, 'cause like I need more competition from you effers. Right?

:)

Anyway, a long time ago I remember I had no idea what a press kit actually looked like. My first producer's rep, in a rare move that actually benefitted me, sent me a stack of press kits to get an idea of what they looked like.

My press kits have gotten a little better than what they used to be. I now have them online, which saves money from printing them up each time you have to send a screener out. I just sent a glossy of the poster, the screener, and either a letter directing them online or I throw the whole press kit on a self-booting CD.

Long story short, if you want to know what one looks like, check the link below. Don't copy me exactly, eh? Have some pride. :)

FOC Press Kit

P.S. Please don't pass on that link. If you want to direct filmmakers here, go ahead, but this was never really information I was going to pass on to the general public.

No comments:

Post a Comment