Choose Your Own Blog

Monday, March 29, 2010

January 24th, 2006

It's funny, a guy I didn't know very well back then sent me this picture he'd rigged up with Photoshop. 

That guy is Robert Long, whose web site is http://smashortrashindiefilmmaking.com/ but back then he was just a guy from California who was talking about moving out this way. (and he has)

January 24th, 2006

Got a pretty cool postcard the other day. It's a picture of(from right to left) me, Mark L. and Rick G. It was taken the night we finished the martini shot on FOC(the "martini" is the final shot of a movie)--we went out to Jillian's and they kicked us out, so we went over to TGI Friday's until they closed.

Anyway, we were NOT painted up. That was done courtesy of a guy named Rob via Photoshop. But it's so good my wife actually asked me when that was taken because she didn't remember me getting painted up.

Pretty cool, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment