Choose Your Own Blog

Monday, October 5, 2009

August 31st, 2003

Picture I shot at first contact fitting, altered by Rob Long II
--------------------

Sticking giant contact lenses into another person's eyes is not fun. 'Nuff said.


August 31st

Gil has not called us back. We’ve sent emails, we’ve called and left messages, Rick text-messaged him. Nothing. I’m left with only one conclusion: We have no Director of Photography and we’re shooting in 19 days.

Like I don’t have enough problems.

The plaster mold Doug made of Lisa has fallen over and broken. He may need her to come back over. I’m sure she’ll be overjoyed.

Had Mark Lassise come over to test out the special FX contact lenses. These things are the size of a quarter. I tried to put one in my eye and couldn’t do it, and I’ve worn contacts before. Mark hasn’t.

After about a half hour of trying, we finally got one in by him holding his eye open and me inserting it. Looked real freaky. I opened up the other contact and find out it’s ripped.

Uh…can ANYTHING go right here? ANYTHING?

No comments:

Post a Comment